Auto accidents can have dire consequences for you and the people you love. If someone else was responsible for an accident that injured you or a member of your family, you need to know that you are not alone.
The attorneys at Goldberg Sager & Associates can be your voice. Over the course of more than 25 years practicing personal injury law in New York, we have helped many families obtain the compensation they need to move on with their lives after auto accidents.
Our Brooklyn office is easily accessible by bus, subway or car. We can visit you at your home or hospital bed if your injuries prevent you from coming to our office. And our multilingual staff can handle your call in the language you're most comfortable using. Our goal in representing you is to provide you with professional guidance and sound advice as we pursue maximum compensation on your behalf.
Experienced Representation In Accident Cases
Our attorneys have had successful outcomes handling a wide variety of accident cases, including the following:
- Car accidents: Even at low speeds on a congested roadway, accidents and injuries can happen. If you suffer any type of harm in a crash — from whiplash to catastrophic injuries — contact a lawyer as soon as possible. Do not talk to the negligent party's insurance company.
- Pedestrian knockdowns and bicyclists who are struck.
- Bus and subway accidents: If you suffer injury on a bus or subway, you have a right to file a lawsuit to obtain compensation.
- Truck accidents: Truck accidents are usually devastating. The immense size and weight of these vehicles usually leads to catastrophic injuries or death. Identifying who is to blame in a tractor-trailer accident can be difficult. However, with the help of an attorney, you may be able to collect fair compensation for your injuries.
- Taxicab and private car service accidents: If you are riding in a taxi or private car service that is involved in an accident, you may suffer serious injury. We can help you take action against whoever is to blame — the cab driver, another driver or the cab or private car service company.
- Motorcycle accidents: Drivers of cars and trucks do not always provide motorcyclists with the room they need. When an accident causes you injury, we may be able to help you file a lawsuit. If another driver's recklessness or negligence caused your accident, you deserve compensation.
Every day, Goldberg Sager & Associates fights tirelessly on behalf of victims who sustain injury in auto accidents. We understand the pain your accident has caused you, and we are ready to help you on your road to recovery.
Contact Our Knowledgeable Team Of Attorneys
At Goldberg Sager & Associates, we use every tool and resource at our disposal to obtain compensation for auto accident victims. To find out more about how we can serve you, contact us today.