The lawyers of Goldberg Sager & Associates have nearly 60 combined years of legal experience in a wide variety of legal fields. We can answer your questions about whatever legal matter is on your mind.
Our practice experience includes:
We fight hard to win maximum compensation for people who have suffered serious injuries caused by the negligence of others:
- Bus and subway accidents
- Car and taxi accidents
- Construction accidents
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Medical malpractice
- Wrongful death
- Nursing home negligence
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Truck accidents
Divorce And Family Law
Our attorneys have helped thousands of individuals with divorce, annulments, legal separations, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, child custody and visitation matters, division of marital property, and spousal and child support matters. We are skilled in helping clients pursue adoptions and paternity matters. We also help clients with orders of protection, name changes, relocation and Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act (UCCJEA) matters, and we are experienced in handling Uniform Interstate Family Support Act (UIFSA) matters and family court matters, including:
- Uncontested divorce: If you and your spouse agree on all the terms of a divorce, you can save money and reduce your stress by seeking an uncontested divorce. We can help you work through the necessary steps.
- Contested divorce: If any aspects of a divorce are unresolved, you must file a contested divorce. Our attorneys can negotiate a settlement or go to court to aggressively defend your interests.
Estate Matters And Elder Law
- Probate and estate administration: Our experienced attorneys can administer estates and deal with any litigation that may arise, including will contests, judicial accountings and other Surrogate's Court matters.
- Elder law: Our elder law practice encompasses many legal matters faced by seniors, including nursing home issues and proceedings to have an executor or administrator appointed.
- Estate planning: We help clients throughout the New York area with the drafting of wills, living wills, health care proxies, trusts and powers of attorney. We also handle guardianship proceedings.
Goldberg Sager & Associates attorneys assist motorists and commercial truckers with vehicle and traffic violations, including traffic tickets and citations. We represent clients before the New York Traffic Violations Bureau, criminal courts, district courts, town courts and village courts, and administrative agencies.
We represent clients in real estate transactions, including the purchase and sale of houses, condominiums, cooperative apartments and commercial properties, as well as closings, refinancing, partition actions, deed transfers, 1031 exchanges, life estate deeds, lease preparation and more. We also advise and represent clients in the purchase or sale of small businesses (including stock sales or sale of assets).
To learn more, please contact us. We serve clients throughout New York City and surrounding areas.