At the law offices of Goldberg Sager & Associates, we have years of experience offering knowledgeable counsel and representation in a wide range of matters that fall under the heading of elder law, a multidisciplinary field that addresses the legal concerns and decisions of older adults and those with disabilities.
The primary goal of our elder law practice is to provide families with the legal information and support they need to make important decisions concerning estate and long-term care planning. We are available by appointment during the day or in the evening at our Brooklyn office.
Advice About Tough Decisions
If you are facing tough decisions about retirement planning, wills, medical care and estate planning, an elder law attorney can be an invaluable resource. Our knowledgeable attorneys can provide the help you need regarding:
- Preparation, review or updating of wills, trusts and other estate planning documents
- Preparation of living wills, health care proxies and powers of attorney
- Long-term care planning for vulnerable adults
- Guardianships for people unable to manage their health or finances due to dementia or physical incapacitation
- Interfamily deed transfers of homes and other creative plans for protecting real estate (such as life estate deeds)
- Medicaid planning
Elder citizens, their children and caregivers are welcome to discuss these or other legal and financial matters of interest with the attorneys at Goldberg Sager & Associates.
Our Brooklyn office is easy to access by subway, bus or automobile. Our rates are reasonable, and our multilingual staff is accommodating. In addition, we offer live telephone service 24 hours a day, seven days a week, when the office is closed.
Contact Us Today
To learn more about the legal issues pertaining to elder law, contact an elder law attorney at Goldberg Sager & Associates to schedule a consultation.