Proven New York City Firm Advocates for Personal Injury Plaintiffs
Brooklyn lawyers assist victims of car accidents, falls and malpractice
Legal relief is available for people whose injuries are caused by the negligence of others, but unless you retain a lawyer with a strong track record in these matters, you cannot be sure that you are getting the compensation you deserve. Our Brooklyn law firm, Goldberg Sager & Associates, has delivered outstanding results to injured clients since 1992. Attorney Karen Goldberg Sager, who heads our personal injury team, takes on insurance companies and defendants to secure payments for our clients’ medical costs, rehabilitation expenses, lost income, and pain and suffering. While we are known as strong trial advocates throughout the New York City area, we are also skilled negotiators when a settlement is in your best interest.
Strong advocates work hard to maximize clients’ compensation
Throughout the five boroughs, on Long Island and in Westchester County, our lawyers deliver exceptional representation and service for all types of personal injury claims, including those arising from:
- Auto accidents — We handle each aspect of auto accident claims, including communications with insurance companies and specific issues that relate to truck, motorcycle and bus collisions.
- Slip and fall injuries — Property owners who do not maintain safe premises should be held accountable for the injuries that result. If you’ve been hurt in a slip and fall incident, our firm will take assertive action on your behalf.
- Dog bites — After a harmful dog bite or some other type of animal attack, we thoroughly research the facts to establish the pet owner’s liability.
- Medical malpractice — Mistakes by doctors and other healthcare providers are sometimes difficult to prove. Our lawyers will work tirelessly to determine what happened and pursue appropriate relief.
- Defective products — Faulty consumer products and other devices can cause widespread harm. For clients injured by defective products, we work to hold negligent manufacturers, designers and sellers accountable.
Getting the qualified legal assistance you need shouldn’t be hard. We make things even easier by offering a free initial consultation and meeting you in your home or hospital room if you cannot make it to our office. Our firm’s staff is multilingual and our attorneys work on a contingency basis, so you will not pay legal fees unless your case is settled or won.
Dedicated counselors offer full legal support after a harmful incident
When you’ve been hurt due to someone’s careless or intentional action, you can take immediate steps to increase the likelihood of a fair financial recovery. Documenting relevant information and identifying potential witnesses, if you’re able to do so, can be crucial. From there, a personal injury lawyer can begin the investigation and prepare an authoritative case. Our firm has access to medical experts who can assist with any type of litigation, including claims seeking compensation for broken bones, spinal damage, birth injuries, lead poisoning, tissue damage or traumatic brain injury. We also handle wrongful death actions when negligence or deliberate misconduct is fatal.
Contact a skillful Brooklyn personal injury lawyer for a free initial consultation
Goldberg Sager & Associates represents New Yorkers in a full range of personal injury actions, including those arising out of vehicle accidents, falls and medical malpractice. Please call 718-514-9516 at any hour or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at our Brooklyn office, located on Kings Highway and easily accessible by public transportation.