Brooklyn Slip and Fall Attorneys Can Act Quickly to Secure Compensation for Your Injuries
Premises liability lawyers in NY recover just compensation for your injuries
Slip and fall accidents resulting in injury happen quickly and can cause pain and suffering that affects daily life long afterward. Such accidents can occur on a slippery store floor, a broken sidewalk or an unmarked pothole in the street. They may result from a storeowner’s failure to maintain the premises, when a building owner neglects a standard of care, or may be due to the actions of a municipality.
At Goldberg Sager & Associates in Brooklyn, New York, our experienced slip and fall accident lawyers offer compassionate, aggressive legal representation and responsive, attentive service to personal injury victims. Contact us today — we are available to come to your home or hospital room to discuss your potential premises liability case.
Types of cases premises liability lawyers in Brooklyn, NY handle
If you have suffered a slip and fall injury and believe someone else’s negligence was to blame, you have the right to file a lawsuit. Below are examples of slip and fall accident circumstances Goldberg Sager & Associates commonly handles:
- Ice: Property owners have a responsibility to make sure their property is free of hazards. Slips and falls on ice-covered steps can cause head and back injuries and even death. Seek the help of an experienced fatal accident attorney in Brooklyn if someone you love was injured or passed away because of negligence.
- Poorly lit stairwells: Property owners must keep their premises illuminated so guests and tenants do not slip and fall.
- Faulty handrails and stairs: Handrails and stairs can become loose and wear down over time. If they are not repaired, they can cause a serious accident. If you sustain any type of injury because of a broken handrail or crumbling steps, skilled injury attorneys in Brooklyn can assist you in building a case so you can obtain just compensation.
- Food spills: Typically occurring in restaurants and grocery stores, food spills create slick surfaces that can lead to injury or even death.
- Uneven sidewalks: If a sidewalk is not properly constructed or if it degrades over time, a treacherous lip can form between the concrete slabs and cause a fall.
Representing individuals injured in slip and fall accidents, we pursue a property owner’s liability or file a notice of claim with the city, depending on the circumstances of the case. We first try to settle your case, but if it merits going to trial, you can trust that your case is in good hands. Karen Goldberg Sager has recovered millions of dollars for her personal injury clients. We want to help you, too. If there is no recovery of money damages, including for your pain and suffering, medical bills, future medical treatment, and lost wages, there is no fee outside of expenses, which are payable at the conclusion of your case.
Experienced injury team
Slip and fall accidents can affect anyone — young or old. If you need legal help to obtain damages in a slip and fall accident case, Goldberg Sager & Associates is ready to stand by your side. To speak with an experienced slip and fall lawyer in Brooklyn or to schedule a free consultation, contact us today online or call us at 718-514-9516 or toll free at .