Experienced New York City Lawyers Provide Full-Service Legal Guidance
The lawyers of Goldberg Sager & Associates, Attorneys at Law have more than 50 combined years of experience in a wide variety of legal fields, including:
We fight hard to win compensation for people who have been suffered personal injuries at home, at work or in public places by:
- Bus and subway accidents
- Car accidents
- Construction accidents
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Nursing home negligence
- Serious injuries
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Truck accidents
- Wrongful death
Divorce and family law
Our attorneys have helped thousands of individuals with contested and uncontested divorces, annulments, legal separations, child custody and visitation matters, division of marital property, and spousal and child support. We are skilled in helping clients pursue adoptions, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements and paternity matters. We also help clients with orders of protection, name changes, relocation, Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act (UCCJEA) matters, Uniform Interstate Family Support Act (UIFSA) matters and Family Court matters, including:
- Uncontested divorce: If you and your spouse agree on all the terms of a divorce, you can save money and stress by seeking an uncontested divorce. We can help you work through the necessary steps.
- Contested divorce: If any aspects of a divorce are unresolved, you must file a contested divorce. Our attorneys can negotiate a settlement or go to court to aggressively defend your interests.
- Probate and estate administration: Our experienced attorneys can administer estates and deal with any litigation that may arise, including will contests, judicial accountings and other Surrogate’s Court matters.
- Elder law: Our elder law practice encompasses many legal matters faced by seniors, including nursing home issues, probate wills, initiate proceeding to get an executor or administrate appointed.
- Estate planning: We help clients throughout the New York area with the drafting of wills, living wills, healthcare proxies, trusts and powers of attorney, and we handle guardianship proceedings.
Additional practice areas
Our attorneys assist motorists and commercial truckers with vehicle and traffic violations, including traffic tickets, violations and citations. We represent clients in New York Traffic Violations Bureau, criminal courts, district courts, town courts and village courts, and before administrative agencies.
The lawyers at our firm represent clients in real estate transactions, including purchase and sale of houses, condominiums, cooperative apartments and commercial property, closings, refinancing, partition actions, deed transfers, 1031 exchanges, lease preparation, and more. We also represent clients in the purchase or sale of small businesses (including stock sales or sale of assets).
Contact our team in Brooklyn for knowledgeable legal aid
To learn more about our services, please contact us. We serve clients throughout New York City and surrounding areas, including Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, Staten Island, Long Island, Nassau and Suffolk counties, Westchester and surrounding counties.